Age of Rivals
2 player competitive civilization-building in a 10 minute card game.
Choose from hundreds of cards ranging from great pyramids and war elephants to sneaky spies and crafty merchants. Perfectly balance your city’s culture, military and economy to outwit your opponent and win!
PC/Mac Edition ($9.99)
- Buy now on Steam. (10% launch discount until March 21st!)
- No in-app purchases in this edition. All cards and characters unlock at a fast pace just by playing the game.
- Challenge yourself with bonus DLC single-player content (pre-included in this edition).
Web Edition (Free-to-Play)
- Play now on Kongregate.
- Free-to-play with in-app purchases to unlock all cards and characters.
- Chat with other players alongside the game.
What is cool about Age of Rivals?
All the mechanical depth of a great strategy boardgame, but:
- Quick to play - no setup/cleanup, simultaneous turns
- Designed to fit on a single screen, large or small
- Designed for 2 players
All the tactical depth and replayability of a CCG, but:
- No deckbuilding required - design your strategy as you go
- Maximum variability - any card may show up in any game
- Streamlined interactions - clear choices with clear results
Who is Age of Rivals for?
- A strategy gamer to play with a more casual gamer. Your tactical decisions in the moment are more important than having a prior strategy.
- Board-game fans who want a quicker experience with no setup, cleanup, or rule tracking.
- CCG fans who just like trying to outwit an opponent more than they like building a deck, and who want every game to be surprising and have maximum variety.
- Fans of civilization-building games who like to try to balance the concepts of culture, economy, offense and defense, but want to do it in a distilled, 15 minute experience.