Age of Rivals Editions
The premium edition is like a board game that continues to expand itself as you play until all content is unlocked after a set number of games.
- Steam (PC/Mac)
- iOS (Mobile/Tablet)
- Android (Mobile/Tablet)
- All cards and characters unlock linearly and quickly just by playing.
- Play to earn coins, spend coins to unlock content through card packs, but NEVER receive duplicate cards you don't need.
- No hard-to-obtain cards. All cards will be unlocked by all players after opening the same number of card packs.
- NO in-app purchases.
- Single player campaigns freely available to play at any time
- Unlimited missions with no timer
- 8 rival cards needed to unlock each rival fully
- Higher coin rewards per game
Free to Play
The free to play edition is like a collectible card game where you can grind or spend money to unlock all content over a long period of time.
- Kongregate (Web) only
- Traditional free-to-play CCG-style progression. Play to earn coins, spend coins to buy card packs that grant new game cards and characters.
- Duplicate cards received can be recycled and crafted into new cards.
- Cards have rarity, meaning some content is very hard to obtain.
- Can spend real money (Kreds) to buy more card packs.
- Can spend real money (Kreds) or coins to unlock campaigns
- 2 new missions per day
- 17 rival cards needed to unlock each rival fully
- Lower coin rewards per game