Note: This only applies to the premium version of the game (Steam, iOS, Android). See the Kongregate forums for the free-to-play version's update history.
Updates usually go out to Steam, then Android, then iOS. You can see your app's version number in the Settings dialog.
- 3.11 (July 2017)
- Click on your rival's portrait and tap "Mute" to mute all enemy chat messages.
- Slowed down animation during pre-final-round display of all city cards.
- New "Main Menu" page in rulebook to explain alliances, missions, monthly tournament, various game types and aspects of multiplayer.
- Added a button to access the online monthly leaders page
- Showing how many card packs are left to unlock all content.
- Fixed error-handling for Alliance-related actions.
- Fixed not being able to register on Steam in some resolutions/aspect ratios.
- 30% higher coin rewards for all game types
- Coin rewards even when losing for Normal Computer, Friend, and Challenge games
- Better messaging for what level of coin reward was earned post-game
- MOBILE Bugfix - dialogs sometimes appeared off screen
- Bugfix - First 8 cards drafted were always the same in some situations
- Made some card text more clear (Grand Causeway, Colosseum, Trade Capital)
- Bugfix - could not quit the tutorial early
- Support for playing offline. You no longer have to create an account if you just want to play single-player and save your progress on-device. You only need an account if you want to play multiplayer games and access social features.
- If you lose internet connection, you can now switch to offline saving until you get reconnected. No more "Saving..." errors.
- Intro missions can also be skipped now (use the "X" button in the corner), up to one per 24 hours.
- MOBILE - Support for rotating the screen to any landscape view (left or right).